Would you like to live and work at stunning Lake Tinaroo – in the heart of the world-class Atherton Tablelands?
🔹Are you passionate about working in the tourism sector?
🔹Are you looking for a positive lifestyle change?
🔹Do you dream of living in a world-class tourism destination?
We’re always looking for motivated and positive individuals to join our fantastic team!
Positions range from Housekeepers, Reception, and Maintenance/Ground People.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Fantastic customer service
• Proven and demonstrated experience
• Team orientated but also able to work autonomously
• Excellent time management skills
• Flexible attitude to work hours over a 7 day roster, including weekends and public holidays
• A current valid driver’s license is essential
• A current valid police check or ability to obtain one
To help maintain our high standards, candidates should be willing to follow instructions and adhere to standardised work procedures.
We have the potential to provide discounted accommodation on site for successful applicants looking to live and work in this sought-after destination.
There is scope for career progression within our continuing expansion plans for employees eager to delve further into this role.
If this sounds like the job for you, email a current resume and application letter to our Park Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org